Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream World

Welcome to Dream World , a forum that provides you the best of tutorials from around the web . Get to learn everything about ImageReady and Photoshop and become an expert in it . Participate in contests and start winning them .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor
Admin
Raptor

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Photoshopping
Skill Points :
Introduce Yourself . Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce Yourself . Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Introduce Yourself . Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 am

You are supposed to introduce yourself in this thread . Donot make any seperate threads for introductions , use this one only . Just create a new post and give your introductions .

Hey , do mention if you want to join the "Novice Photoshopper" group , else you wont be taken into that group by default .
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forumakers.com
Er

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : lisening music
Skill Points :
Introduce Yourself . Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce Yourself . Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Hi

This is Er
I hope here i will get lot of tutorials and i will do my contribution also for the newbies lol!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Admin
Raptor

Male
Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Welcome To Dream World , Er !
Hope you enjoy your stay here .
Back to top Go down
zimzy

zimzy

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : helping others
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 pm

hey guys,here is a photoshop lover who is always there to help u.as i believe that teaching is learning ,i will guide u and show u light!!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Admin
Raptor

Male
Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome zimzy , we hope you release lots of tutorials and help others !
Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself .   Introduce Yourself . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Introductions And Suggestions :: Introductions-
Jump to: